The steal script (steal/steal.js) is a script loader and
dependency management tool. Features:
- Only loads a file once.
- Can load relative to the current file.
JS/CSS Concatenation and Compression
The steal build
plugin makes compressing an application into a single compressed
- Works with any application, even ones not using the steal script.
- Configurable compressors (defaults to Google Closure).
- Compresses Less and CoffeeScript.
- Pre-processes and compresses client-side templates (templates don't have to be parsed).
- Expandable architecture makes it easy to build other resources.
js steal/buildjs mypage.html
Steal [steal.dev dev] logs messages cross browser. Messages are removed in production builds.
steal.dev.log('something is happening');
Steal generate makes building code generators extremely easy. Features:
- Pre-packaged JMVC style code generators.
- Very easy to write custom generators.
js steal/generate/app cookbook
- Download and install plugins from remote SVN or GIT repositories.
- Installs dependencies.
js steal/getjs http://github.com/jupiterjs/mxui/
cleans your code and checks it against JSLint.
js steal/clean path/to/page.html